Guest post by Patrick Johnston, Trustees Chair
You will notice “Pardon our Progress” signs popping up around campus soon as repairs and updates begin in several areas. Our Trustees developed a list of deferred maintenance needs several years ago, and in the past year, the Finance Committee, Executive Committee and Church Council all voted unanimously to address these needs.
The following are a few things that you may have or will notice over the coming months:
Work Recently Completed or Underway:
- New Gymnasium Floor @ Beaty Gym
- New Upper Roof @ Beaty Gym
- Exterior Repairs to South Wall of Rash Hall
- Restroom Renovations (Parlor Hallway & East Sanctuary) – Begins week of February 26
- Restroom Renovations (West Sanctuary) – Beginning late April / early May 2018
- Seabrook Updates (new carpet, chairs) – Beginning late April / early May 2018
- Holy Grounds Skylight & Roof Repairs, New Floor / Ceilings – Beginning May 2018
- Sanctuary Upgrades (New Roof, A/C Systems, Ceiling Repairs, New Flooring) – Beginning Summer 2018
- Campus Sidewalk Repairs – Ongoing during 2018
- Campus Roof Repairs – Ongoing during 2018
There will be a lot of campus activity this year so please bear with us as we work to improve the life of our campus!